1) Copyright © is retained by Jamie on all photography, floor plans and videography delivered by Jamie Auld or GCPP as a company.
– Copyright is kept by Jamie (photographer) and images are licensed to you (the vendor) for the intended use agreed on at the time of booking.
– All images are licensed to one end client, be it personal or to an agency. (See licensing below)
– The photographer holds the right to use any and all images in promotional work, advertising and may use generic images for other clients without notice. The photographer also holds the right to resell images at a later date to agents and/or vendors upon request.
– Additional charges for post-processing may be charged at $20/editing hour if extensive work is required. To ensure no additional charges are applied, it is requested and recommended that all properties be presented as per the description in the Property Presentation Checklist. Extensive editing of the images will not be made when the images could be used to mislead or falsely advertise a property; eg: repairing extreme damage to property, removing unsightly facilities, etc.
2) Gold Coast Property Photography guarantees that all images are the following:
– All images will be accurately portrayed in relation to room size, colour balance and brightness. All equipment used in these shoots is carefully selected to help show each room accurately.
– Lenses used will not excessively enlarge room sizes, as it can be linked with misleading marketing and legal issues. As such, limits on the wide angle lenses are applied to keep rooms as accurate as possible.
– Vertical and horizontal alignment will be correct. eg; no leaning walls, excessively warped furniture, etc.
– The property will be photographed as is and the images will not be extensively manipulated to remove these items. For hygienic and safety reasons I may refuse to move personal products and other items that may devalue the photograph.
– Please refer to the Property Presentation Checklist for full details on how to most effectively present your property. By following this checklist you also qualify for my Quality Service Guarantee. Failure to properly prepare your listing before the photo shoot will void this guarantee as I cannot spend excessive amounts of time helping to guide you what to adjust/remove/clean.
– All images will be delivered fully edited in both High Resolution and Web-Ready jpegs only unless requested otherwise. Web-Ready images are defined by standard guidelines provided by websites such as realestate.com.au and domain.com.au.
3) All rights and copyright of the images/media remains with the photographer. Payment for photography doesn’t mean that you “own” the photographs, more that you are paying for the right to use them. To clarify this, all available licensing details are below. Anyone who downloads images from the internet illegally will also be required to pay for their own licensing under one of these categories in order to continue using the photos.
– End User/Standard Real Estate: A license to use the images has been purchased by a single End User, usually a real estate agency/agent or vendor. The images can only be used for the purpose of this specific real estate listing and cannot be used for other listings, contractor portfolios or any other means. This license also covers commercial/shop-front real estate for sale/for lease listings however, does not cover new developments, large commercial agencies and showroom style ‘off-the-plan’ properties.
– Relicensing Existing Images: If you love the images I have provided a client and you would like to purchase them for your own listing, images are then relicensed to you on a price-per-image system. Prices for each image vary depending on the type of image it is and the intended purpose of the images.
– End User/Extended Real Estate: This license is similar to the End User/Standard Real Estate; however, is designed for properties that are going to be marketed by multiple agents or agencies. Typical for projects that are being sold or leased ‘Off the Plan’ where a particular property is marketed across a wider platform than a normal property.
– Portfolio & Sales Images: Typically for custom designs, new developments and showrooms. Custom quotes are provided for these types of licenses, please visit the link below and contact me via my other website.
Please contact me for all New Development, New Build and Showroom style photo/video sessions via www.jamieauldphotography.com.au
4) Bookings are confirmed either via phone call, text or email. If a photo shoot is cancelled without warning (eg, property is inaccessible for the photographer, property is unpresentable), a call-out fee may be applied. In the event that weather is extremely poor and unworkable, no charge will be applied to reschedule the photo shoot to the next available session time.
Please contact me at www.jamieauldphotography.com.au for booking sessions with extended & portfolio licenses
5) Invoicing and payment requirements:
FOR VENDORS AND SALE BY OWNERS:
All photo sessions will be quoted prior to the booking being confirmed. All payments must be finalised before the final images are delivered. If the client would like to see sample images of the photo session, watermarked images may be uploaded to a private gallery then emailed to a nominated account. Once full payment is made, watermark free images will be delivered to the same nominated account/s as soon as possible.
FOR AGENTS AND AGENCIES:
All invoices are sent via email with Direct Deposit as the preferred method of payment. All invoices MUST BE PAID no later than the “Payment Due By” date listed on the invoice.
6) Specialised photography and videography packages are available upon request. Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at ph.0448 942 415
7) These terms may be changed or updated without notice.
If you have questions regarding the above Terms of Hire, please Contact me and I shall answer any questions you have.